The Student Room Group

Xbox one headset that is reasonably priced, good quality and good for pc audio?

Any suggestions? Im not up for spending much £30 is max id go. I did have the official stereo headset which despite looking like an alien whilst wearing them were good audio quality. Id use them for xbox and on my pc when watching videos, however build quality was piss poor and they broke also my gf often complained she could hear sound from them really loud whilst I had them on.
Reply 1
Original post by Got Milk
Any suggestions? Im not up for spending much £30 is max id go. I did have the official stereo headset which despite looking like an alien whilst wearing them were good audio quality. Id use them for xbox and on my pc when watching videos, however build quality was piss poor and they broke also my gf often complained she could hear sound from them really loud whilst I had them on.

:google:

Stretch to £40 and get the Kingston HyperX Cloud Stinger, there's nothing really in the £0-£30 space that's any less mediocre than everything else.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01LRX2DSA/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1517832529&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=hyperx+headset&dpPl=1&dpID=41yzC%2BtlRFL&ref=plSrch
how about you stfu and stop being a generic idiot, I want discussion and to ask questions. piss off
have you personally used these?
have you personally used these?

Yes, I bought a pair for my brother. I was pleasantly surprised with the audio quality they offered for the price, considering I do the vast majority of my listening through headphones or speaker systems that cost £400+ apiece.
Reply 6
how about you stfu and stop being a generic idiot, I want discussion and to ask questions. piss off

I don't have an Xbox
It's the best I can offer
Original post by IDOZ
I don't have an Xbox
It's the best I can offer

Story of your life

Big man ting

Quick Reply

Latest