Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone here anxious about the coming week? watch

ReputationRep:
    I am for some weird reason. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Is he furiously masturbating whilst chanting Tibetan mantras in translation?

ReputationRep:
    I see you have edited. But I'm gonna leave my reply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    I see you have edited. But I'm gonna leave my reply.
    Yeah, I messed up and created a new thread instead but didn't want to waste this one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poached)
    Yeah, I messed up and created a new thread instead but didn't want to waste this one.
    Well, i hope that your anxiety subsides quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    Well, i hope that your anxiety subsides quickly.
    Not very likely. :nope:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poached)
    Not very likely. :nope:
    I am sorry to hear that.

ReputationRep:
    the entirety of civilisation was created to watch u fail personally that’s what gets us up in the mornings

https://youtu.be/k5RH3BdXDOY

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry you feel that way Is there anything in particular that's making you feel worried or is it generalised? I find planning my week helps to ease my anxieties by adding in enjoyable and/or productive activities. Like on Mondays I let myself have yummy Danish pastries and fresh fruit for breakfast (certainly makes getting out of bed on a Monday easier and more enjoyable), on Wednesdays I go to the gym both to let off steam and to keep fit, Friday nights are for no work or anything that isn't relaxing and enjoyable, and I try to schedule in an activity with my friends or family at the weekend like shopping, hiking or just going for a drink.

I find that when I add certainties to my week it helps me to feel more grounded and less like the week is one big mess coming towards me. Instead of the things I have to do just piling up into a big to-do list, I space them out and they seem more manageable. I know at the end of the week everything will be done but I can take one day at a time.

Oh also writing or keeping a diary. Even if it's just to write 'I feel anxious and I don't know why'! Actually writing things down makes you slow down a bit and you can work through some of your thoughts

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.