Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i'm 15 years old and my boyfriend is 17 years old. Our relationship was going very well in the beginning. But then, he started asking me to have sex with him and i said no and he respected that. Then, he was getting very controlling with me and i wasn't allowed to wear specific clothing and he basically was acting like a commander of telling me what and what not to do. He gets very mad & jealous easily with me. We fight mostly everyday. So what should i do?

ReputationRep:
    illegal for you to have sex

speak to him first- if you don't feel better just end it

ReputationRep:
    respect yourself as a person. Do not let anyone to control you in everything. Jelousy is a heavy ill. Run away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mainlyjenn)
    Hey, i'm 15 years old and my boyfriend is 17 years old. Our relationship was going very well in the beginning. But then, he started asking me to have sex with him and i said no and he respected that. Then, he was getting very controlling with me and i wasn't allowed to wear specific clothing and he basically was acting like a commander of telling me what and what not to do. He gets very mad & jealous easily with me. We fight mostly everyday. So what should i do?
    Look in the mirror - can you see DOORMAT written across your forehead?

Walk now - he sounds hideous

ReputationRep:
    If he's being that controlling you need to walk away ASAP. No one has the right to treat you like that.

ReputationRep:
    He seems a little too controlling, who knows he might get worse in the future. It may be best to end things early. If you want to stay with him though, you could tell him how you feel 🤷*♀️
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Dump his a**. A big reason why older guys choose younger girls is the power dynamic, what you have described sounds unhealthy and not what you should be dealing with at 15. Do what’s right for you, get rid of the controlling bf.

ReputationRep:
    you should definitely get rid of him. the way he is acting right now I a sign that he could be worse later on. some of the things he is doing now are what domestic abusers can be like and eventually you could get hurt.
    another thing is that it's illegal for you to be having sec, don't let him overpower you
    the best advice I can give is to break up with him, just don't do anything dramatically that can send him off into hurting you physically and mentally

good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Completely agree with everyone else. Get rid. There's so many warning signs and his controlling behaviour is only going to get worse.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.