The Student Room Group

That end for him

Here is the problem, the boy that I love for 2 years. I said him that " I love you" and in the return, he said the same to me. we were in a relationship for 1 year, after that he break up with me and he sends me a big letter by saying that he never loves me, he was just playing with my feelings. Meanwhile, he purposes my best friend. I was not knowing about this but she said no to him. I have no idea what to do about this all. I still love him. my heart doesn't stop loving him. I want to tell him that I love you, but the problem is that he lies a lot. He acts like everything is fine. I love him still even though he hurt me.
if there is no love, there is nothing!
So, you're in a relationship for a year in which your boyfriend proposed another girl in that relationship and now you both are not in a relationship anymore, yet you still love him. I have not been in a relationship before but I guess I can help you.
Have you tried speaking to him alone after the incident? If not I think that you should try that, from your post it seems that you care about him. Try talking to him and tell him about how you actually feel. If you love him, tell him that and hope that he will tell the story from his side. Make him promise you that he won't lie while you talk with him.
Relationships are built on trust and affection from both sides. I hope you do work it out.

Keep us updated.
Reply 3
Original post by the_queen
if there is no love, there is nothing!

I love him, but he doesn't love me back. So what should I do.
Original post by Neha Gupta

Northing - it has to be a two way street - have some self respect

Forget him. Respect yourself and ask for respect from the other part.
Original post by Anonymous
So, you're in a relationship for a year in which your boyfriend proposed another girl in that relationship and now you both are not in a relationship anymore, yet you still love him. I have not been in a relationship before but I guess I can help you.
Have you tried speaking to him alone after the incident? If not I think that you should try that, from your post it seems that you care about him. Try talking to him and tell him about how you actually feel. If you love him, tell him that and hope that he will tell the story from his side. Make him promise you that he won't lie while you talk with him.
Relationships are built on trust and affection from both sides. I hope you do work it out.

Keep us updated.

oh dear oh dear.
Here is the problem, the boy that I love for 2 years. I said him that " I love you" and in the return, he said the same to me. we were in a relationship for 1 year, after that he break up with me and he sends me a big letter by saying that he never loves me, he was just playing with my feelings. Meanwhile, he purposes my best friend. I was not knowing about this but she said no to him. I have no idea what to do about this all. I still love him. my heart doesn't stop loving him. I want to tell him that I love you, but the problem is that he lies a lot. He acts like everything is fine. I love him still even though he hurt me.

The real question is can u ever trust someone who even lied about his feelings
He cant be trusted .I’m sure there is someone good waiting for u
You know what just forget him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending