sandybay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello!!

Just wondering if I can find any prospective UoB teachers for 2018!
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by sandybay)
Hello!!

Just wondering if I can find any prospective UoB teachers for 2018!
Moved to the relevant forum. You may also want to check out the Birmingham thread
drewgeo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey ! I have a place to do PGDipEd Secondary Biology, how about you?
sandybay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
awesome! congrats on your place! I’m doing English! Are you from bham? I’m not and it’s quite a big move for me and worried about the commute to placement schools in such a busy city!!
tal_doherty
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've got a place to do Secondary Geography starting this September! Any other Geography trainees here?
biooligisst
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi guys. I’ve got a place at UoB for September for another PG course but I’ve gotten interested in the PGDipEd course...do you think I could talk to someone about maybe possibly perhaps getting onto this course? I know it’s wishful thinking I knowwwww but I really want to do it, and I don’t want to do the MSc I’ve already applied and gotten a place for. Also, some questions (sorry if I’m misusing this thread): but do all you guys have relevant work experience at schools, in the subject you’re doing th course in? How important is it to have work experience in a school?
alliyyahhj
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi i have recieved a conditional offer. But worried to accept it as it is a PGdipEd and has more assignments compared to a normal PGCE. How did you find it and any advice on going here ? where the teachers supportive in assignments.
alliyyahhj
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by alliyyahhj)
Hi i have recieved a conditional offer. But worried to accept it as it is a PGdipEd and has more assignments compared to a normal PGCE. How did you find it and any advice on going here ? where the teachers supportive in assignments.
(Original post by drewgeo)
Hey ! I have a place to do PGDipEd Secondary Biology, how about you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (497)
59.81%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.17%
No- I want it (235)
28.28%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.74%

Watched Threads