Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am lost watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my names Georgia and I'm lost. I'm currently writing this in my free lesson (not the best way to use my time, I know) and I've never been as lost as I am right now

I know that sounds weird but it's true. I'm doing my A-Levels and all I keep getting told is that I should know what I want to do for the rest of my life, that I have less than a year before I have to apply for university and the truth is; I have no idea what I want to do.

I've always wanted to write a blog, but I've never known what to write. Hopefully this will be a way for me to express my thoughts and let anyone whos reading watch me grow and decide what I'm going to do and how.

I'll write another one hopefully soon,
    Georgia
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Georgia.sian)
    Hi, my names Georgia and I'm lost. I'm currently writing this in my free lesson (not the best way to use my time, I know) and I've never been as lost as I am right now

I know that sounds weird but it's true. I'm doing my A-Levels and all I keep getting told is that I should know what I want to do for the rest of my life, that I have less than a year before I have to apply for university and the truth is; I have no idea what I want to do.

I've always wanted to write a blog, but I've never known what to write. Hopefully this will be a way for me to express my thoughts and let anyone whos reading watch me grow and decide what I'm going to do and how.

I'll write another one hopefully soon,
    Georgia
    What A-Levels are you taking and do you have any goals?

ReputationRep:
    Art, geography and sociology and not major ones
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.