Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Has he added my number again? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I broke up with this guy a few months ago (due to distance) and wanted to remain friends but we couldn't. I still had feelings for him too. Anyway he deleted my number a few weeks after, as nothing came up when I would click on his Whatsapp. But he didn't delete me off social media. Now when I click on his whatsapp profile everything comes up again as normal (his picture, status etc). Does this mean he has added my number again? Why would he do this?

ReputationRep:
    bump
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I thnk that means you just till has his. Then again, I dont really know how Whatsapp works
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    It's possible that he could have made his picture and status visible to everyone. It doesn't necessarily mean he added you again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    It's possible that he could have made his picture and status visible to everyone.
    Why would he suddenly do this though, if he wsnt trying to get my attention?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by DiscoOnAMonday)
    Why would he suddenly do this though, if he wsnt trying to get my attention?
    I think you're reading too much into it. I can't read his mind and there could be many reasons why.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by DiscoOnAMonday)
    bump
    Please don't bump threads shortly after posting. It's actually counter productive because it makes unanswered threads look like they have already been answered.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.