Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received offers yet? Particularly those who had the 31st of January portfolio submission deadline?

ReputationRep:
    I am still waiting for an interview confirmation....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiafeyre18)
    I am still waiting for an interview confirmation....
    From what I understand (multiple emails with the admissions team), interviews are not offered at LCC this year (for Photography anyway). Instead, 'Offer Holder Days' are being implemented instead.
    http://www.arts.ac.uk/lcc/events/ope...r-holder-days/

ReputationRep:
    Yay okay thank you. Do you know anything about LCF as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiafeyre18)
    Yay okay thank you. Do you know anything about LCF as well?
    I don't, sorry. You'd be best with emailing their admissions team - http://www.arts.ac.uk/fashion/about/contact-us/

ReputationRep:
    My deadline for my online portfolio was 31st and I recieved my offer this morning. (I have applied for animation but it is also at LCC)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millyabby)
    My deadline for my online portfolio was 31st and I recieved my offer this morning. (I have applied for animation but it is also at LCC)
    Awesome, well done! Hopefully I'll be seeing an email soon

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I applied for graphic and media design and got an offer yesterday! We had the same portfolio deadline so you probably get offers soon!! Good luck!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I had my deadline on the 13th December and i've not heard anything back yet, if anyone with that deadline has heard then let me know :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional for Photojournalism and documentary photography, but didn’t even get an interview for photography- both at LCC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millyabby)
    I was wondering if you had heard back from animation since I also applied and haven't heard anything back

ReputationRep:
    just a heads up as an LCC student LCC admin is terrible!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I hope you all have been successful at getting an offer for BA Fine art photography at LCC. I have just graduated and wanted to give someone in first year one of the key books that is needed for the contextual studies essays. Let me know if you would like it

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.