Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to all of you who have your colleges. My daughter is waiting on St John's has anyone heard from them yet? She has tried to do the clever cheat way as someone described it by logging on to accommodation visit day but can't find her pin number on her offer letter.... any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Applied to St Chads and have been reallocated to St Hild and Bede. Was initially really gutted about this but seem to be thinking more positively about it now. Has anyone been to this college/been allocated here and can tell me what the accommodation and grounds are like?

ReputationRep:
    Applied to St. Mary’s and got JB. I’ll wait to pass judgement until I visit in March, but I don’t know what to think 😬

ReputationRep:
    Applied for University and get John Snow(!) Hahaha looks like I'm going to Warwick after all, its Economics course is far more rigorous anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by econappl2018)
    Applied for University and get John Snow(!) Hahaha looks like I'm going to Warwick after all, its Economics course is far more vigorous anyway.
    Same I applied for university and got john snow... is it really that bad?

ReputationRep:
    What are the best and worst colleges??

ReputationRep:
    Applied for MPhys F301 to Trev college. Got offer on 2nd Feb and allocation to Trevs today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by durhamgirlz)
    Hello everyone, we were wondering if any college allocations had been made yet for this year? And also curious to know what college everyone has applied for, and what subject?
    I applied for psychology and was placed in John Snow... not sure if that's good or not... I'm not even sure if I'll meet the conditions soooo

ReputationRep:
    Got John Snow for maths, applied with an open application so not too fussed I don’t think! 😬 anyone else in John Snow or maths?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from St. John’s!! Absolutely buzzing!!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyleo)
    Got John Snow for maths, applied with an open application so not too fussed I don’t think! 😬 anyone else in John Snow or maths?
    I'm in John Snow.. not maths though. I'm there for psychology but I'm not sure if I'm going to go to Durham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veryconfoosed)
    I'm in John Snow.. not maths though. I'm there for psychology but I'm not sure if I'm going to go to Durham.
    Are you happy with the college allocation? Well done on your offer!!

ReputationRep:
    My daughter just got an offer for St John's for Classics . She is absolutely thrilled....such a relief.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyleo)
    Are you happy with the college allocation? Well done on your offer!!
    I mean I don't really mind where I'm allocated as long as there is a bed and food hahahah, but yeah I guess I am. Congrats on your offer too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veryconfoosed)
    I mean I don't really mind where I'm allocated as long as there is a bed and food hahahah, but yeah I guess I am. Congrats on your offer too!!

Thanks!! And yeah I guess that’s the spirit!!

ReputationRep:
    Been allocated to JB for Geology. Seems to be very popular this year! Anyone know why?

ReputationRep:
    Psychology & Hild Bede - have no clue what it's like though!

ReputationRep:
    St Hild and Bede for Geography, aint bad is it?

ReputationRep:
    Got St Hild and Bede for Biosciences- not sure what to think about it!

ReputationRep:
    Got Collingwood for Chemistry - unsure if i'm going to firm durham or not though...

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.