Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham University College Allocations 2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fujvtjbcg
Applied for Econ at St. Mary's and got my allocation a few hours ago :smile:

Did you apply for pure econ? I wanted to go for econ and management but got st H&B
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Econ&management af St H&B... I don’t know what to do as it’s so far away from everywhere else! Wanted to go to St Mary’s. At least H&B still has good sport as netball is my priority. Anyone got any details about H&B?
Allocated to Josephine Butler for History :smile: I didn't do much research into the colleges so I'm not too sure how to feel, I'm hoping I'll like it on the offer holder open day
I got allocated St Johns for classical civilisation (my first choice) so i am very happy :smile:
Reply 84
Original post by Lucyleo
Got John Snow for maths, applied with an open application so not too fussed I don’t think! 😬 anyone else in John Snow or maths?

I was also allocated a place in John Snow! I'd initially asked for St Mary's but whatever I'll get over it haha
Has anyone that applied to Cuth's heard anything yet?
Reply 86
Original post by MonaG06
I was also allocated a place in John Snow! I'd initially asked for St Mary's but whatever I'll get over it haha

What course have you got an offer for?
I was allocated to Collingwood for Law, not sure what to think about it because I made an open application. Any thoughts?
Reply 88
Original post by Lucyleo
What course have you got an offer for?

Criminology. All I know about John Snow is that it's self catered, en suite, and they're rebuilding it at Howland's farm. I hope I like it!
Original post by sophiethestudent
i applied for marketing and management at Butler, haven't heard back yet. Does anyone know when we should hear back by?

Original post by robinson2
I applied for Marketing and Management and got allocated yesterday to University College

What offer did you guys get? And what were your predicted grades, if you don't mind telling me! (I applied for the same course)
Reply 90
Has anyone else been allocated Stephenson College? I’ve had a look through a couple of threads and it hasn’t even gotten a mention...
Reply 91
Original post by MonaG06
Criminology. All I know about John Snow is that it's self catered, en suite, and they're rebuilding it at Howland's farm. I hope I like it!

I hope I do too! I love the idea of self catered and en suite so I’ve been quite lucky
Reply 92
Original post by Lucyleo
I hope I do too! I love the idea of self catered and en suite so I’ve been quite lucky

I actually didn't want self catered just because I don't know how to cook, but I suppose I have to learn some day! And en-suite is great, especially if the rooms are single!
Reply 93
Original post by MonaG06
I actually didn't want self catered just because I don't know how to cook, but I suppose I have to learn some day! And en-suite is great, especially if the rooms are single!

I thought that when I applied first time around aha! I’m sure it’ll be great!!
Reply 94
Original post by Lucyleo
I thought that when I applied first time around aha! I’m sure it’ll be great!!

Oh well I'm sure you're right! Hopefully see you there 😁
If anyone has questions about being allocated to Cuth's or the allocation system I can try to answer :smile:
Reply 96
Original post by auburnstar
If anyone has questions about being allocated to Cuth's or the allocation system I can try to answer :smile:

Do you stay in the newer accommodation or the Bailey one?
Original post by Camburke
St Aidan's

St. Johns :smile:
For anyone who’s wanting to meet people at their college, there’s a group on Facebook you can join called Durham University Applicants 2018 - found a few lovely people from my college already!!
Hild and Bede. Not the college I applied to but good enough!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending