Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Intensive Courses // Would it be stupid to not follow their recommendations? watch

ReputationRep:
    My personal situation is I have been riding around on a 125 motorbike for 6 months, sold it about a month ago and got myself a few driving lessons (probably had about 6).

I bought a car a few days ago - after going out in it a few times with a parent I realised that I didn't want to go out with them in it again haha

To cut the story short, I want to pass in the next month really (not essential but would prefer to). And after the other day I don't want to be going out with my parents.

I was thinking of taking a week off work and doing an intensive course - it seems to tick all the boxes; my question is: with about 6 hours of lessons and 6 months of road experience on a bike and driving coming fairly natural to me would I be able to take lets say the "15 hour intensive course".

I don't mind about the cost of it.

ReputationRep:
    21 hours sounds extremely low, even with experience on a bike TBH. I would follow the course recommendations as if you fail the intensive course you'll have wasted money and have to retake a test at a later date. Better to spend a bit more and have more hours and atcually pass than save a few £££ and be stuck on the bus for 4 months while you wait for another test.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.