Want to study at the United Kingdom.

Watch this thread
SRN306
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Can I study at UK for my AS and A Levels?
Which type of visa do I need to study at a school of London (Tier 4 - child or Tier 4 - general)?
SRN306
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Please help with answers.
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rajbir Nahin)
Which type of visa do I need to study at a school of London (Tier 4 - child or Tier 4 - general)?
People don't live on TSR so it can take a while to get an answer. Info about visas can be found here.
gdunne42
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
If your parents have enough money and you are smart enough to pass any entry tests tests then yes you can.

Children from non EEA countries who enter on a tier 4 visa are only allowed to study in an independent fee paying school listed in the list of tier-4 licensed sponsors. They are not entitled to enter a state funded school.
SRN306
Rep:
(Original post by gdunne42)
If your parents have enough money and you are smart enough to pass any entry tests tests then yes you can.

Children from non EEA countries who enter on a tier 4 visa are only allowed to study in an independent fee paying school listed in the list of tier-4 licensed sponsors. They are not entitled to enter a state funded school.
So I can only study at an independent school.
I am coming to UK next year, so not very much busy with visa issues and schools at London. I am busy with my IGCSE and Olympiads, i.e, Physics, Mathematics, Astronomy, etc. I will continue participating at Olympiads through British Physics Olympiad and UKMT.... But now I have to think about visa and schools too. So what can I do. If studying at Independent school is so much costly it would be a problem. So what to do now?
gdunne42
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
So I can only study at an independent school.
I am coming to UK next year, so not very much busy with visa issues and schools at London. I am busy with my IGCSE and Olympiads, i.e, Physics, Mathematics, Astronomy, etc. I will continue participating at Olympiads through British Physics Olympiad and UKMT.... But now I have to think about visa and schools too. So what can I do. If studying at Independent school is so much costly it would be a problem. So what to do now?
Not quite sure what you mean. If your nationality means you are not entitled to a state funded uk education and your family cannot afford the fees for an independent school why are you planning to enter the uk for A levels?
Have you looked into whether the schools you are considering offer any scholarships to overseas students?
SRN306
Rep:
(Original post by gdunne42)
Not quite sure what you mean. If your nationality means you are not entitled to a state funded uk education and your family cannot afford the fees for an independent school why are you planning to enter the uk for A levels?
Have you looked into whether the schools you are considering offer any scholarships to overseas students?
Whatever I think I am wasting my time with a wrong person.
I am done with Visa, school, A Levels, BMO, BPhO and money (which is the only think you know!). So
I am coming UK

Listen, money is not everything, intelligence is the thing which matters. Don't know why I want to be in the uk? no problem, you will
By the way thanks for your demotivation!
username2975726
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Whatever I think I am wasting my time with a wrong person.
I am done with Visa, school, A Levels, BMO, BPhO and money (which is the only think you know!). So
I am coming UK

Listen, money is not everything, intelligence is the thing which matters. Don't know why I want to be in the uk? no problem, you will
By the way thanks for your demotivation!
He's not demotivating you, you're just not being clear at all.
SRN306
Rep:
I am sorry for unable to express whatever I wanted to say. But he was wrong, wasn't he?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (68)
66.02%
No (26)
25.24%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
8.74%

Watched Threads