Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

This days iam some how in trouble at home and 2 day ago as their marriage feast was to be the next day i told my mum that when the will be doing their romantism they should not call for me and she got angry and was just shouting at me till today.
    yesterday was the feast and i wanted to stay away from her not to be in trouble and finally i did not ate the whole afternoon till evening apart from the breakfast i did to my self.i was just in my room reading, listening to music then i slept.
    this morning as iam homeschooled and i don't go out first of all because i know nobody, She came shouting at me that i should go and remove a little thing in the toilet, then that i should go a put out the trash, so i went and as i doing the thing a joke of one of my friend came back in my mind so i really wanted to laugh but i knew that if i do so i will be in in trouble then i just smiled . when she entered the kitchen and seen me smiling she became nervous and she asked what iam smiling and i said my things, she came toward we and slaped me 3 times then i just went out from the kitchen and she came and meet me in the living room she shouted at me and she started pulling my hair because she was speaking and i was not answering but as african parent are the type that they speak you answer it is a problem and you don't answer it is another problem.she slaped me and pulled my hair some minute and asked me to go and arrange plates and as she is pregnant her husband told me that next time he will beat me and give me a punishment.
    ( since i was 8year old i was not living with my mother nor my father and she got married to a turkish man and i have a different way of expressing my self and since 6 month iam just in trouble as iam still 16 year old i can't decide to go from the house and find a job and live else where and iam i a country that i don't know at all but in two years i will go from here with or without their consent and my mum doesn't know me but she thing she know very well but only the woman who brought me up knows who iam and how iam and i really miss her .
    as day goes by iam in deeper trouble and i don't know what to do please i really need advice.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2018
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.