crystal_1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
hi ya!i am looking to apply for nursing course to start in sept 2018 but wanted to know if this university accepts access course student for nursing course???? please let me kno asap!! thank u,I WILL BE A GREAT HELP!
mel_l218
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by crystal_1)
hi ya!i am looking to apply for nursing course to start in sept 2018 but wanted to know if this university accepts access course student for nursing course???? please let me kno asap!! thank u,I WILL BE A GREAT HELP!
Hi, I am a first year adult nursing student & I did an access course to meet the entry requirements.
The UCAS deadline has passed for 2018 entry, it was 15th January, however some universities accept applications after the deadline and some universities offer a Spring start date for nursing & midwifery courses.
If you are unsure if the university/universities you want to apply to accept the access to higher education course the best thing to do is check their websites or contact their admissions department directly to ask.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (11)
18.33%
No one else does (22)
36.67%
I'm embarrassed about my background (8)
13.33%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (15)
25%
We don't use a video platform (2)
3.33%
I don't have a camera (1)
1.67%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.67%

Watched Threads