Turn on thread page Beta

Scared to tell him I'm a virgin? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 nearly 19 and have been seeing this guy for quite a while. We both said we're going to take it slow because we were friends first and we didn't want to rush into anything, but I haven't yet told him it would be my first time. He's a year older and has had a few girlfriends so he's not in a similar position. I don't think he'd find it weird, because he's briefly mentioned other people's virginity before and not said anything nasty about it, and he says he really really likes me. I'm just scared he'd be a bit disappointed when he finds out because obviously I wouldn't really know what I was doing.

ReputationRep:
    i'd be worried too but i'm sure he'd be fine about it, so long as you mention it before it happens as opposed to after... or during

If anything I think he'd prefer that you haven't got anyone to compare him to and he'll enjoy being the one to take your virginity especially since he's experienced so he can show you a lot. Many guys love virgins/sexually inexperienced as they can show them what they've been missing and don't have to think about how many guys have already been in there. I'd understand why you'd feel nervous as you might not be as skilled as his previous girlfriends, but when you're having sex with someone you truly care about and like then it doesn't really matter. He's probably more likely to be thinking 'finally!' not 'damn she's inexperienced'.

ReputationRep:
    basically tell him youre not a virgin, come meet me and ill make that happen, then you dont have to worry about teeling him anything

ReputationRep:
    Tell him and if he is mean about it just dump him, but he sounds like he'd take it alright and if he doesn't I'm sure you'll find someone who is respectful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gladtobehelper)
    basically tell him youre not a virgin, come meet me and ill make that happen, then you dont have to worry about teeling him anything
    Are you really trying to pull on the student room???? Mate that's just sad
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador

men like having sex with virgin so much lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2018
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.