Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doubleGs)
    I've got some positive advice for you, salt queen.
    Close your laptop.
    Don't let words on a screen get to you like this.
    Like **** it matters what people hundreds of miles away think of you.
    This got me through the most vile of British message boards without any mental damage.
    Oh and I'm on my phone lol what have ppl said about or to you here? I don't recognise your name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    constantine2016 you already know you're blocked lol you'll take any opportunity though

Someone quote her. I'm sure its interesting. 😊
    Thank you. I love being called interesting. No one likes a boring person after all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    So this thread is essentially for drama to ensue? It was you who assumed I didn't like you, I never said a thing.
    Drama is everything! *insert resting b**ch face* *snaps fingers* *shakes hips* *give the ol mmhmm* Now lets go stir some s**t sistar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Why cant you just PM those who you think dont like you? You could end up getting better results x
    Lol I have and they get mute when I approach them but then they go on anonymous and abuse me 😊

(Original post by cat_mac)
    Why do you think people dislike you?

(I don’t know anything about you so can’t comment, but I did notice your name dropped by tsr’s resident pest troll in one of his delightful posts. Being disliked by him is positive in my eyes since he’s a pain in the a**)
    Hey! 😄 I wouldn't have a clue, I can't match real life or other website experiences to mine here, it's a unique feeling. if adversity. I wanted a peaceful discussion since people have had a lot to say about me.
    And that thing is relentless lol I personally think it's more than one person :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    So this thread is essentially for drama to ensue? It was you who assumed I didn't like you, I never said a thing.
    then why are you in here :nothing:
    Yes yes I know its a free country but you're being non constructive is the point
    (Original post by Kraggor)
    The idea of thinking about you haha
    How...kind of you

ReputationRep:
    :slap:
    nobody can be liked by everybody
    no point trying to please everyone
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You probably think that I dislike you. I actually don't, it's just that we can't be friends because our perception of acceptable levels of contact (in terms of how often we talk) are obviously different and you used to get so angry at me when we didn't speak for a day! As I've also pointed out to you in the past, I think you're far too easily offended and overly defensive and... well, salty!

So yeah, it's not that I don't like you as you're generally alright, it's just those two personality traits that make us clash. I probably have personality traits that you can't stand as well :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kraggor)
    Drama is everything! *insert resting b**ch face* *snaps fingers* *shakes hips* *give the ol mmhmm* Now lets go stir some s**t sistar
    :curious:

More stereotypes. Great 😃 and if I go off I'm the one in the wrong 😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    :slap:
    nobody can be liked by everybody
    no point trying to please everyone
    There's an elephant in the room is all. I'm asking adults to explain themselves.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    then why are you in here :nothing:
    Yes yes I know its a free country but you're being non constructive is the point
    This is a public forum, so I can post in any thread freely.

It's hardly constructive trying to start internet arguments though, isn't it? I'm not here for any confrontation anyway but thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doubleGs)
    A dead meme from last month.
    knowyourmeme.com/memes/ugandan-knuckles
    da meem is not dedd. do you know da wae ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    This is a public forum, so I can post in any thread freely.

It's hardly constructive trying to start internet arguments though, isn't it? I'm not here for any confrontation anyway but thanks.

(Original post by UWS)
    Are you like the ambassador of people who don't like me? Don't act like you haven't seen pages of justified straight abuse towards me and when you called me psycho and unfollowed me...You're entitled to your opinion but I never asked you to post. Clearly the question us posed towards people who have indirectly expressed loathing for me. If you don't then seriously why are you green I'm asking for feedback not drama.

people can politely explain their reasons and that's what I ask for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    You probably think that I dislike you. I actually don't, it's just that we can't be friends because our perception of acceptable levels of contact (in terms of how often we talk) are obviously different and you used to get so angry at me when we didn't speak for a day! As I've also pointed out to you in the past, I think you're far too easily offended and overly defensive and... well, salty!

So yeah, it's not that I don't like you as you're generally alright, it's just those two personality traits that make us clash. I probably have personality traits that you can't stand as well :lol:
    K I already know why you don't like me you've had too much fun expressing it in the past. Thx anyway.

ReputationRep:
    thinking about it and after seeing how you are clearly dead set on everyone hating you, and selectively believing comments, id say your just paranoid and mildy psychotic
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Are you like the ambassador of people who don't like me?
    Why are you getting so defensive after I told you I don't want a confrontation? It was you who assumed that I didn't like you.

Don't act like you haven't seen pages of justified straight abuse towards me and when you called me psycho and unfollowed me...
    Proof.

You're entitled to your opinion but I never asked you to post.
    I don't need permission to post on a public forum.

Clearly the question us posed towards people who have indirectly expressed loathing for me.
    Then ask privately.

people can politely explain their reasons and that's what I ask for.
    I get that but I don't know why you're taking a personal issue with me when it was you who said I didn't like you :rofl:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Why is there not cat fighting yet?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    thinking about it and after seeing how you are clearly dead set on everyone hating you, and selectively believing comments, id say your just paranoid and mildy psychotic
    Hold on about to post screen shots of what users have said to and about me in threads. There's about 20 of complete pages so give me some time
    And they'll rep your posts but they know exactly what they've said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Why are you getting so defensive after I told you I don't want a confrontation? It was you who assumed that I didn't like you.

Proof.

I don't need permission to post on a public forum.

Then ask privately.

I get that but I don't know why you're taking a personal issue with me when it was you who said I didn't like you :rofl:
    K. You're doing a lot. You and I both know what I am talking about. You have been in the threads and posted that youre eating popcorn while I get bombarded. oh no worries. I definitely have screen shots for you and the ct.

ReputationRep:
    you like me ?

ReputationRep:
    K. You're doing a lot. You and I both know what I am talking about. You have been in the threads and posted that youre eating popcorn while I get bombarded. oh no worries. I definitely have screen shots for you and the ct.
    Don't forget to screenshot your transphobic posts, you lying slug.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.