Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by razakma15)
    Hi guys im on the later levels now but i couldnt get these 2 levels from earlier on any help.
    for l4 c10 ( the phishing one ) i have wrote exactly the write things but the button still doesn't work, is their like a secret upper/lowercase letter
    And for the columnar transposition ( l3 c7 ) i have tried nearly every position but i cant understand it at all.
    Can anyone give me a few hints for these, the help is much appreciated
    Pm me and I will help you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManLineZing)
    Level 4, Upgrades login question. Do you need to edit the javascript or not. If not, wtf do you do

Don't edit java. simply look for password in java code.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow2751)
    Could anyone help me with the ciphers in HQ - 3-12 and 6-1? I'm so stuck
    Hi, i can help with you with both questions if you havent completed them already

ReputationRep:
    How do you do Level 6's SSH challenge? I've been able to connect to the server but can't find the file anywhere! I don't know what to look for, or whether I'm overlooking an obvious directory ://

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charliebuckley29)
    How do you do Level 6's SSH challenge? I've been able to connect to the server but can't find the file anywhere! I don't know what to look for, or whether I'm overlooking an obvious directory ://
    Hi, how do you connect to the server in the ssh challenge. Can you tell me please

ReputationRep:
    In the terminal, use the command:ssh [email protected] -p portnumber(Obviously replace the username, IP address and portnumber with the ones they give you)Then you'll be prompted for the password, and you're connected

ReputationRep:
    In the terminal, use the command:ssh [email protected] -p portnumber(Obviously replace the username, IP address and portnumber with the ones they give you)Then you'll be prompted for the password, and you're connected
    Hi when I do this it says ssh timed out. Can u help me please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juju2964)
    Select from catgories. And the thing after WHERE should be the same as the thing after SELECT
    Thank you. But I have just tried '; SELECT file FROM categories WHERE file="Flag" but still got "no such file or directory". Is there anything else that I need to change?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamiewinter)
    HQ 7- 4,, can't find the hashed password for the life of me when i SSH in, any tips?
    Can you help me on level 6 challenge 3 with ssh and connecting to servers please

ReputationRep:
    For L6, C5 I'm putting "ssh -p 8203 services.cyberprotection.agency" but it's just saying "ssh_exchange_identification : Connection closed by remote host"?? Is there a different format I should be using?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inoubliable)
    I'm struggling to find anything for basically all the SSH challenges except for the one that asks for the surname. I use grep to try to find "password" or "flag" and it just comes up with a never ending list of things, and I genuinely don't know where to look. Any help?
    have you done them, i need help too!

ReputationRep:
    can i have some help with level 6?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shella688)
    For L6, C5 I'm putting "ssh -p 8203 services.cyberprotection.agency" but it's just saying "ssh_exchange_identification : Connection closed by remote host"?? Is there a different format I should be using?
    have you done the ssh challenges?

ReputationRep:
    have you done them yet?

ReputationRep:
    Any one who's done the 3 penicls photos challenge on L10, I'm willing to trade - I've reached and done some on L13, most on L12, L11 and everything L9 and below and 100% moonbase

ReputationRep:
    IVe Haven't reached level yet but i need help on level 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juju2964)
    To read ANY file (although some files should be read with GHex app that comes on VM) you either type 'cat <file>' which shows the file printed to the terminal or 'less <file>' which allows you to scroll around. To edit the file in terminal you can do 'vim <file>' (I don't reccommend if you aren't familiar) or 'nano <file>' Remember the extensions as well --> cat file.txt or cat file (no extensions)
    Thank you, I worked it out but turns out I was doing the wrong ones for specific tasks

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please DM the answer for the cookie task L5 C7. Just can't get it working.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done L9C5? I found the jpeg file but I couldn't get the serial number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CowCud)
    Can someone please DM the answer for the cookie task L5 C7. Just can't get it working.
    Typical. As soon as I post for help I work out what I should put where!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 29, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.