The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by juju2964
I've done like the (almost) first level of overthewire.org. But this is my first ever major CTF. How about you?

Pretty much the same. Narnia on Over the Wire is great, try that out if you haven't already.
Original post by PerplexingPsycho
Pretty much the same. Narnia on Over the Wire is great, try that out if you haven't already.

I've signed up to the cyber centurion lol. Nah don't have time for overthewire as much. But I will try if I get that far lol :smile:
I've signed up to the cyber centurion lol. Nah don't have time for overthewire as much. But I will try if I get that far lol :smile:

On a side note, how far have you got with Moon Base?
On a side note, how far have you got with Moon Base?

Finished it. How about you? Also, how much have you got on HQ as well?
Finished it. How about you? Also, how much have you got on HQ as well?

Finished Moon Base also! 69% currently on HQ, I'm about halfway through level 12. How far through HQ are you?
97% HQ done. Literally have 5 left overall (they're all on L13). Level 12 and below completed.
97% HQ done. Literally have 5 left overall (they're all on L13). Level 12 and below completed.

Holy crap, Super Agent badge incoming! Early congratulations! That's actually insane!
Holy crap, Super Agent badge incoming! Early congratulations! That's actually insane!

Lol thanks! But the last few levels are crazy hard I didn't do them in order tho. Pm me for help on any level. I'll be glad to help. :smile:
Lol thanks! But the last few levels are crazy hard I didn't do them in order tho. Pm me for help on any level. I'll be glad to help. :smile:

Thanks for the offer! I'll have a look when I get home :biggrin: There might even be a slight chance that I might be able to help you somehow xD
Original post by Jamiewinter
pm me

Hi! I'm stuck on some of the level 4 questions; could anyone help? Level 4 no. 4, 7, 9, 11
Please PM or reply if you can help with HQ Lvl 5, C2, 3 and 4, and HQ Lvl 6, C2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 8. Thanks! :smile:
Original post by johnsmith0001
Please PM or reply if you can help with HQ Lvl 5, C2, 3 and 4, and HQ Lvl 6, C2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 8. Thanks! :smile:

Pick 3 and PM me :wink:
For L6 C4 (brute strength), what kind of additions need to be made? I've looked online but not found anything
Does anyone know how to do l7 c4 and find the password file after ssh into the server
Original post by shella688
For L6 C4 (brute strength), what kind of additions need to be made? I've looked online but not found anything

Yes you have to add capitals and numbers to the list of characters tries
Reply 435
Original post by Willgarnett5
Yes you have to add capitals and numbers to the list of characters tries

also you will have to turn your final password for L6 C4 but its just capitals and lower letters for that
Original post by SPooks234456789
Hi,

DM me, i can help with some of the rounds you want help on

can you help me?
Original post by dab69
I'm on 100% I'll happily answer any questions.

Level 5 C3 Please I have no idea how to run the file.... please help I have read all the hints given here and on cyberdiscovery.
Thanks very much
How do u do it?
Hey can anyone offer any help on L5 and L4 got a few levels left - pm me if you can x

Latest

Trending

Trending