The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I put like the name of the owner guy in but im not sure about the other fields
I need help with Level 7 Challenge 3. I've tried everything with the url adding /extra.txt to the end but it never works. Is it broken or am i just being really stupid. Please help guys.
Level 4, Upgrades login question. Do you need to edit the javascript or not. If not, wtf do you do
Reply 63
Here's a clue- there are only two parameters needed for the cookie :smile:
Original post by AnaaaElec
Currently on that one. I’ll figure it out soon and get back to u if you haven’t done it by then :smile:

made any progress? :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by Jamiewinter
made any progress? :smile:

Nope :frown:
Nope :frown:

It's stumped me too, i'm not so great with the cryptography kind of things and the field manual doesn't really help out
Any help on hq base 2 level 1?? I dont know what to do
Reply 68
Original post by Computerslife
Any help on hq base 2 level 1?? I dont know what to do

What problem is that?
Reply 69
Original post by Jamiewinter
It's stumped me too, i'm not so great with the cryptography kind of things and the field manual doesn't really help out

I’m going to re-check the field manual and see if I’ve missed anything
What problem is that?

The one about finding the username and something to do with a terminal
Reply 71
The one about finding the username and something to do with a terminal

Simply type ‘whoami’ into the terminal
Simply type ‘whoami’ into the terminal

Thankyou so much, just out of curiosity though, how do you get that?
For HQ6, lvl 5, do I just need to ssh regularly into the server despite not being given a username or password?
Original post by OnionWolf
Literally cant figure out level four question five, help would be appreciated (HQ)

samee i tried for ages
Wait no worries I just nc'ed in, thought I already tried but I must've forgot!
"I need help with Level 7 Challenge 3. I've tried everything with the url adding /extra.txt to the end but it never works. Is it broken or am i just being really stupid. Please help guys."
Seriously can anyone help??? I've tried every combination of secret or boat or extra.txt or extra or anything with that URL and nothing! I've used the hint but still nothing. Please has anyone got past this??
Original post by LuminousGamerZ
"I need help with Level 7 Challenge 3. I've tried everything with the url adding /extra.txt to the end but it never works. Is it broken or am i just being really stupid. Please help guys."
Seriously can anyone help??? I've tried every combination of secret or boat or extra.txt or extra or anything with that URL and nothing! I've used the hint but still nothing. Please has anyone got past this??

man i'm in exactly the same situation as you i have no idea:/
Reply 78
Thankyou so much, just out of curiosity though, how do you get that?

I use terminal often, so I just happened to know 😅
I feel so stupid but how do you work out hq level 2 question 3 with the encrypted message
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending