Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnaaaElec)
    Nope
    Think about way you can manipulate the letters in the alphabet - a change in the order of the English alphabet may be in order.

ReputationRep:
    Got it through frequency analysis.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Got it through frequency analysis.
    Got it with an Atbash cipher just flipped the alphabet

ReputationRep:
    HQ 7- 4,, can't find the hashed password for the life of me when i SSH in, any tips?

ReputationRep:
    Look at the parameters. What do u spot in the briefing that could help u?
    I understand which parameters I need for challenge 7 on part 5, but can't find what the second one is! Any pointers?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone having problems with moon lvl 3, challenge 2? I used the code they gave me as i kept getting it wrong and yet i got the following error:
    "socket.error: [Errno 111] Connection refused"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skyler111)
    Anyone having problems with moon lvl 3, challenge 2? I used the code they gave me as i kept getting it wrong and yet i got the following error:
    "socket.error: [Errno 111] Connection refused"
    Nope- it takes a while to get but there’s a way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jon9)
    I understand which parameters I need for challenge 7 on part 5, but can't find what the second one is! Any pointers?
    Briefing shows you exactly what you need

ReputationRep:
    Nope- it takes a while to get but there’s a way
    Yeh with the moon base, having not coded in python 2 before I just find myself having to be persistent and try different stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManLineZing)
    The one where you have to edit the javascript to login is annoying AF
    I think so too, but I dislike all of them that use terminals because I don't know what I'm doing with them

ReputationRep:
    Anyway how are you all doing? I've just hit 55% with 38,700 points. I'm on moon lvl 5, 2 but am starting to struggle more with concepts that I have to look up rather than concepts we were taught. As for HQ, I've done 1,2,3,4,6; I'm missing HQ5 -7, HQ7- 3,7 and i've done around half of HQ8, which I am finding much harder than I found 7!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamiewinter)
    Anyway how are you all doing? I've just hit 55% with 38,700 points. I'm on moon lvl 5, 2 but am starting to struggle more with concepts that I have to look up rather than concepts we were taught. As for HQ, I've done 1,2,3,4,6; I'm missing HQ5 -7, HQ7- 3,7 and i've done around half of HQ8, which I am finding much harder than I found 7!
    Hey bro I just hit 80% with 70,500 points. I've got 24 badges. I clear levels 1-6 in the HQ but on lvl 7 challenge 3 I can't work out. I've also done 8-10 and half way through 11. For the moon base I've clear 1-4 and half of 5-7. Unfortunately I've had to use a few hints here and there so I hope that doesn't ruin my chances.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh im useless at this, i cant get through the simplest things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JBenMorris)
    HQ L5 C9? Not sure what browser extension they mean
    Same here, struggling.

ReputationRep:
    cookie? Which lvl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JBenMorris)
    Wait, 5 7? The one with the literal cookie on the top right
    Yeh it's that one man; i'll tell u how to do 5,9 if you help with 5,7?

ReputationRep:
    I mean, you just click the cookie and add a cookie with the information given to you. It literally tells you to do that in the brief.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuminousGamerZ)
    Hey bro I just hit 80% with 70,500 points. I've got 24 badges. I clear levels 1-6 in the HQ but on lvl 7 challenge 3 I can't work out. I've also done 8-10 and half way through 11. For the moon base I've clear 1-4 and half of 5-7. Unfortunately I've had to use a few hints here and there so I hope that doesn't ruin my chances.
    That's cool bro. I've used about 4 hints in total, so hopefully it shouldn't affect our chance too much. I'm reluctant to use more hints however, because on the cyberstart twitter it mentioned that everyone in game would get access to essentials (which overlaps with game), so we will obviously get taught more in essentials which I can take back to the game challenges I struggle with, rather than using a hint

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got 5-3? Kazuya on the terminal?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got 5-3? Kazuya on the terminal?
    The first step is to use the command 'ls -a'.
    Basic coding from there!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 15, 2018
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.