The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CrazyKieth
Is this the SSH server one where you have to find the flag file? I spent ages on that earlier trying to figure it out

yeah it's that one haha, I can't think of what to do besides ls -a
Original post by TashHounslow
yeah it's that one haha, I can't think of what to do besides ls -a

I've been trying all day and just not making any progress :frown: I'll pm you and we can try and figure it out
hi can anyone help with Level 4 challenge 2, its the shh log in where it gives you the username, password and IP. Ive used the hint and followed what it says but its still wrong?
Anybody got any tips for level 7 challenge 11? I can't open the file, probably just me being dumb. thanks in advance
Heyo, what app/website are you using for detecting hidden messages in images? In the forensics base? I'm mainly stuck in the L1 C5 and the whole of L2. I also didn't get L1 C3 and 4. A nudge to the right direction would be greatly appreciated :smile:
Reply 1865
Stuck on moonbase L6 C5.
I can get the server to send the code. When I reverse it and send it back this is what I get: 'Server expects key to unlock or GET_KEY to retrieve the reversed key'
Any ideas?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by DuBaum
Stuck on moonbase L6 C5.
I can get the server to send the code. When I reverse it and send it back this is what I get: 'Server expects key to unlock or GET_KEY to retrieve the reversed key'
Any ideas?

Our Lyne, Who art in SANS,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy conference come.
Thy certs be done,
on earth as it is in Heavn.

Give us this day our daily hints.
And forgive us our flagsharing,
as we forgive those who give spoilers.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from skiddery. I'm in.

- CyberDiscovery Community Discord 2020 :biggrin:
Thou shalt not spoil, for that is skiddery
-- Jibhat Chapter 6 verse 9
Original post by ihatenebb
Thou shalt not spoil, for that is skiddery
-- Jibhat Chapter 6 verse 9

Preach!!!!
has anyone unlocked Final Base yet?
Original post by ihatenebb
has anyoneunlocked Final Base yet?

I am really far away. from that
Could you help me?
I have been stuck on Lvl5 C9 and Lvl6 C6 HQ for ages and got the hints for them (off cyber discovery) any clues,tips,hints would be really useful.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Shezza.
I am really far away. from that
Could you help me?
I have been stuck on Lvl5 C9 and Lvl6 C6 HQ for ages and got the hints for them (off cyber discovery) any clues,tips,hints would be really useful.

If you're stuck on a HQ challenge, the cyber discovery community discord is for you. Join the discord, (and I shouldn't be saying this since you swear an oath of secrecy upon arrival) and say the sacred word lynefiction. Don't be scared, type it in a few times if it disappears after you press send (I know, weird bug we should get that fixed) and all help shall come unto you.
Original post by anon12800
If you're stuck on a HQ challenge, the cyber discovery community discord is for you. Join the discord, (and I shouldn't be saying this since you swear an oath of secrecy upon arrival) and say the sacred word lynefiction. Don't be scared, type it in a few times if it disappears after you press send (I know, weird bug we should get that fixed) and all help shall come unto you.

what is the discord code/link?
PM me and i will give it to you, y'all know how TSR is about links
Original post by stag16
I think the cookie name is 'user' and the value is the name of the guy in the mentioned in the briefing. You don't need to fill out the other sections x

THANKYOU so much!!!!
Reply 1875
wht is this for :s-smilie:
(edited 3 years ago)
Anyone can help with Level 3 c10?I got /root/progz:...passcrackwhat should I do next?Thanks!
Original post by Shezza.
what is the discord code/link?

Please send the discord code/link
Original post by CyberBuff
Please send the discord code/link

https://discord.gg/QZJzhv
Original post by razakma15
Hi guys im on the later levels now but i couldnt get these 2 levels from earlier on any help.
for l4 c10 ( the phishing one ) i have wrote exactly the write things but the button still doesn't work, is their like a secret upper/lowercase letter
And for the columnar transposition ( l3 c7 ) i have tried nearly every position but i cant understand it at all.
Can anyone give me a few hints for these, the help is much appreciated

PM me and i will guide you

Latest

Trending

Trending