Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Volunteer abroad and internship abroad at 17? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, I post my question on this website to ask about volunteering abroad and internship abroad. I will be 17 on March 2018 and planning to do some volunteering works abroad in the summer (4-5 weeks). Because I am still in sixth-form, I can not afford expensive summer programs that popularly advertised, partly of it also due to my financial background as I am an international student come from Vietnam. For that reason, I will be really grateful and appreciated if anyone could recommend me any program that support young volunteer to work abroad (cover accommodation, foods fee, pick up, insurance and cost of the flight maybe). I am surely will do my best as an exchange for the opportunity. Otherwise, Is there anyone that have a same interest as me and has some ideas for it, we can discuss it together to find the most affordable way as possible. Please, give me your contact details by commenting

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.