Turn on thread page Beta

I have developed a reputation for being a ****boy, any advice on salvaging my reputation.

Would it ruin my chances of a proper relationship? I am only 20

ReputationRep:
    will it depends on how you live your future

ReputationRep:
    How did you get the reputation? It might put a few people off while it’s recent, but long term I doubt it’ll matter. Everyone has a past, relationships are about loving the bad as well as the good.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by cat_mac)
    How did you get the reputation? It might put a few people off while it’s recent, but long term I doubt it’ll matter. Everyone has a past, relationships are about loving the bad as well as the good.
    When i was young i was overweight and not very good looking and not very confident. But after working hard in the gym i managed to transform from a ugly duckling to a beautiful swan. With the new found confidences i would go to clubs or house parties every weekend and pull girls and do other things.

ReputationRep:
    Quit shagging ****s and acting like an animal my beautiful swan and then you'll stop being a ****boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    When i was young i was overweight and not very good looking and not very confident. But after working hard in the gym i managed to transform from a ugly duckling to a beautiful swan. With the new found confidences i would go to clubs or house parties every weekend and pull girls and do other things.
    Then I don't understand how you would get a reputation unless you brag about it constantly.

Besides why should it matter if you have lots of sex anyway? If consent given, who gives a f*ck?

(Original post by Lord Nutter)
    Then I don't understand how you would get a reputation unless you brag about it constantly.

Besides why should it matter if you have lots of sex anyway? If consent given, who gives a f*ck?
    Yeah but in the future i want to start a family with a nice girl, but having the reputation will not allow me to do that

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but in the future i want to start a family with a nice girl, but having the reputation will not allow me to do that
    Well pop into the Winchester then and wait for it to all blow over.

ReputationRep:
    dw about it just don't sleap around with other people if it's meaningless for now. some girls don't really care tbh just as long as you have a heart and you make them feel special.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Try girls who don't know much about your reputation but also make sure you don't have an STI from this reputation lol ..... or don't if some girl really likes you she won't care

ReputationRep:
    I have extremely high doubts that you shag anything considering you're on Student room and you call yourself a "beautiful swan".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fAtnaNNA83)
    I have extremely high doubts that you shag anything considering you're on Student room and you call yourself a "beautiful swan".
    If he's a beautiful swan then I must be Bob Ross

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Nutter)
    If he's a beautiful swan then I must be Bob Ross

ReputationRep:
    Like hell it won't!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.