Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is going on watch

I feel more and more distant with humanity and I believe I’m not the only one

We are returning to the days of sex pistols punk skin head and Rasta and anarchism but we are but amalgamations of lost bygone eras I am not punk nor skinhead I’m dressed in a mix not because I wish to be fashionable rather I fashioned myself into a mix of these theologies.

I hear it often punks not dead yet we find ourselves worshipping a long lived queen who outlived the dirt and grime we call ourselves one or the other or simply lack care

We have had many music unite us but now we’re united in conformity I find the resistance now trendy and I am but ashes scattered of a dead wailing spirit shouting for freedom from the chains of popularity

We have fought and divided ourselves and clocked into machines now we tick and tick our ways into retirement awaiting the end of our jobs not careers hoping to be only free yet we vote our way into kingdom come oblivious to the oblivion we sumed and our obligation to the future lost in deterioration of a systematic inflating seed of greed we sown long ago down in the ages of hippy dippy drug filled frenzies

Anyone reading this is just some random *******s poem I wrote when pissed off

So er never mind the ******* 😋😋😂🤣
    Yeah bad pun this is for me though so so long as I’m entertained I’ve gained something out of it
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.