Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone who does a film related course in Salford university tell me what days they go into uni? Are you definitely in every week day? And can you give me a feel for your course timetable. I know it will be different if I go I just wish to know if I could possibly commute to save money.
    Thanks in advance x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Noodlestudent)
    Can anyone who does a film related course in Salford university tell me what days they go into uni? Are you definitely in every week day? And can you give me a feel for your course timetable. I know it will be different if I go I just wish to know if I could possibly commute to save money.
    Thanks in advance x
    You can look for students here. Timetables will vary year on year depending on what modules you take and a number of other factors. You can expect teaching maybe 6-12h a week and have to do self study outside that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    You can look for students here. Timetables will vary year on year depending on what modules you take and a number of other factors. You can expect teaching maybe 6-12h a week and have to do self study outside that.
    Aww okay thanks, I suppose I could travel with 6-12 hours a week x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 6, 2018

University open days

1. University of Salford
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Salford
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.