Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I came up with two topics
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Hey! I think the first one. Sounds like you'd get loads of research to support the context of your argument.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the first one, it seems like an interesting topic 😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    How do these topics relate to the subject interest of whoever will mark your work?
    Option one sounds broader, with more readily accessible material.
    Option two, perhaps slightly rephrased as "to what extent does/in what way is voiceover performance...." provides the opportunity for more original research.
    Personally, I'd find the narrow focus of Option two more enjoyable as a project. Option one is pretty vast.

ReputationRep:
    Option two sounds like an interesting subject (i’d maybe phrase the question differently though) but option one sounds more academic. There’s probably a lot of research and it’s more meaningful than the second.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Option two sounds like an interesting subject (i’d maybe phrase the question differently though) but option one sounds more academic. There’s probably a lot of research and it’s more meaningful than the second.

I contacted my professors for feedback and they said the topic is too broad and is done before. I should focus on something specific? Do you have any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    I contacted my professors for feedback and they said the topic is too broad and is done before. I should focus on something specific? Do you have any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soniia11)
    I prefer the first one, it seems like an interesting topic 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzziexo)
    Did he offer any suggestions to you, like any other factors you could add to that?? Maybe look at how animations influence or affect political messages, and how they influence people’s perspectives on them.

or

Maybe... how effective animations are in presenting political and social messages.

Sorry I’m really bad at this, but I hope that helps. 😊

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.