The Student Room Group

University requirements

I am in grade 12 and I do Chemistry, Maths and Physics at A-level and General Paper , Computer Science at AS level. (I did biology at O-level)
I really need to know if with these subjects, do i meet the requirements for Veterinary Schools. And also what are some good fields i could consider
Most vet schools ask for A level biology as well. See here for vet school A level requirements, but I recommend you do your own research on university websites (the UK vet schools are the Royal Veterinary College, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Bristol, Nottingham, Glasgow, Cambridge and Surrey).

Note that is for the five-year course. Nottingham offer a six-year course including a preliminary year for people who did not take the necessary A level subjects for the five year course.
Reply 2
I am interested in Veterinary Medicine (veterinarian). Yes I did search on the websites and so far I’ve found only University of Cambridge that doesn’t require biology.
Reply 3
Thank you
While Biology isn't an absolute requirement for Cambridge, it is strongly recommended that you have it.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply