Turn on thread page Beta

What happens if you have burger and chips every night watch

ReputationRep:
    you get VERY smelly poo... ewww

(Original post by The Night King)
    Then keep going :borat:
    Lol you see this is the problem, I haven't witnessed any negative side effects internally or externally but I'm guessing it is unhealthy.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lol you see this is the problem, I haven't witnessed any negative side effects internally or externally but I'm guessing it is unhealthy.
    If there’s no side effects whatsoever maybe you’re just immune to the health risks of junk food. Maybe you are a rare mutant. In a good way though, I am one too, but you seem to be even better at this than me😂

ReputationRep:
    das ist wiederlich

ReputationRep:
    The thing is, I'm not putting on weight and I haven't seen any problems with my skin or bowels. I don't eat a great deal throughout the day to be honest, often cereal, light lunch, fruit, various snacks. That's probably why I crave such big unhealthy meals in the evening because my body doesn't get enough throughout the day.
    Even though not visible, you are ****ing up your cholesterol and slowly killing yourself, if you really are eating junk food everyday. I would stop now, if you don't want to die of a heart attack at age 30.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    if/when you wake up in 5 years and suddenly have marshmallows for ankles and chewing gum for a heart ...then you'll know

(Original post by Chaz254)
    Even though not visible, you are ****ing up your cholesterol and slowly killing yourself, if you really are eating junk food everyday. I would stop now, if you don't want to die of a heart attack at age 30.
    Yeah I know, heart problems scare me the most I think. Don't worry I'm not going to continue. It's just hard to not give in. I think I might calculate how much money I've spent on takeaways and that might be enough to put me off.

ReputationRep:
    For the past month or so I've been ordering burger and chips most nights and now it's the only thing I crave. Normal dinners that I used to cook just don't compare. I often go for gbk burgers, how bad on my health is this?
    Diabetes
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

It's finding the balance between not eating, or eating a load of junk food that tastes nice. A normal diet doesn't satisfy or excite me. When I see my housemate's dinners they just look so boring. I suppose I need a shake up and need to find some recipes,

Just worked out I spent £539.10 on takeaways from jan 2017-feb 2018. Jan 2017 was when I started ordering takeaways on a reasonably regular basis. Pretty dreadful

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.