URGENT- Hospital work experience

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I'm in year 12 and I have my hospital work experience next week, however, I haven't recieved the exact details and first day reporting information yet, on the email it said that I will recieve the info before in a few months and I applied way back in october and 2017 and got my offer back then too. My friend also has the work experience next week and she recieved the details back in november 2017.
I've emailed the work experience lady, she said that she left the co-ordinator role for work experience. I called the hospital many times, but no one is picking up. I don't know what to do as this is my only work experince for medicine, what should I do???
Milan U
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
lol youve been done dirty, ive been in similar situations with work experience, just keep phoning and be a beg, go on theur website and email other people, sound angryish and like your entitled to this work experienc (which you are lol)
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Milan U)
lol youve been done dirty, ive been in similar situations with work experience, just keep phoning and be a beg, go on theur website and email other people, sound angryish and like your entitled to this work experienc (which you are lol)
Thanks , innit ********s, so unprofessional of them.
Anonymous #1
Anyone else...
Anonymous #1
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (280)
15.28%
Uncertainty around my education (287)
15.66%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (182)
9.93%
Isolating with family (129)
7.04%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (84)
4.58%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (153)
8.35%
Loneliness (181)
9.87%
Financial worries (75)
4.09%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (169)
9.22%
Exposure to negative news/social media (132)
7.2%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (161)
8.78%

Watched Threads