Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do you need to have made your choices to get your college allocation? I've applied to do Class Civ at University College but haven't heard anything yet about colleges. Should I be worried?
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by izzie.fish)
    Do you need to have made your choices to get your college allocation? I've applied to do Class Civ at University College but haven't heard anything yet about colleges. Should I be worried?
    Have they offered you a place yet?

ReputationRep:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5184354

The process for college allocations started today but they go on till the end of the month and even after that for people who haven’t received an offer by 1st February. No need to worry at this stage since the process has only just begun

ReputationRep:
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    Have they offered you a place yet?
    yep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zxyn)
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5184354

The process for college allocations started today but they go on till the end of the month and even after that for people who haven’t received an offer by 1st February. No need to worry at this stage since the process has only just begun
    Okay thank you

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.