The Student Room Group

roadmen

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Damnnn violation
And whys that?

The way they look is dirty chavy clothes and looks like a tramp and just the way they talk is just unattractive.

Lol sorry if I offended anyone
CKi71l0WIAAHbGe-compressed.jpg.jpeg

like what is so good about this?
look stupid to me
But how would you know that? You dont know every single person on TSR, alot of em could be roadmen but they obvs dont show it. There is no such thing as a 'true' roadman, like you cant tick boxes too see who meets like one of them

At uni I meet a lot of middle-class, well-educated wannabe roadmen. But my student house is right next to a council estate with lots of guys I'd consider to be actual roadmen. Dropped out of school, hanging on the streets dealing drugs and chilling outside off licences with their gangs. They just don't strike me as the type to go home and log into TSR tbh. We all have different definitions of roadmen though.
Original post by XxFlowerxX
The way they look is dirty chavy clothes and looks like a tramp and just the way they talk is just unattractive.

Lol sorry if I offended anyone

Woah, you went for it lol
So all yous lot with the trampy clothes and 'street talk' might have to improve to the standards of @XxFlowerxX
Woah, you went for it lol
So all yous lot with the trampy clothes and 'street talk' might have to improve to the standards of @XxFlowerxX

Haha

look stupid to me

Dunno like the poses and the trackies, need to point this out but why are all them lot white?

look stupid to me

What clothes do you wear?
Original post by Wilfred Little
What clothes do you wear?

Me? Posh clothes and nice clothes would I ever go for chavy clothes eww no thanks. I like to look classy not trampy and cheap
Original post by clearasilly
At uni I meet a lot of middle-class, well-educated wannabe roadmen. But my student house is right next to a council estate with lots of guys I'd consider to be actual roadmen. Dropped out of school, hanging on the streets dealing drugs and chilling outside off licences with their gangs. They just don't strike me as the type to go home and log into TSR tbh. We all have different definitions of roadmen though.

There are ppl on here who i can garuntee are roadmen, some of them its quite obvious that they are one, its not all about their background and if they go Uni or have some top education, some of them are generally just made for the streets
Me? Posh clothes and nice clothes would I ever go for chavy clothes eww no thanks. I like to look classy not trampy and cheap

Wait wdym 'posh clothes' as in those dresses that go down to your ankles and a cardigan on top?
Tbh trackies and creps cost alot of money
Oi listen blud yeah when man's not solving differential equations I'm here running down opps and dat

You better cut before I move maud!

Post a few pics of the sort of thing you wear.
There are ppl on here who i can garuntee are roadmen, some of them its quite obvious that they are one, its not all about their background and if they go Uni or have some top education, some of them are generally just made for the streets

Like who? There are definitely grime lovers and people from London who know all the roadmen slang
Original post by thekidwhogames
Oi listen blud yeah when man's not solving differential equations I'm here running down opps and dat

You better cut before I move maud!

Lol, now that is a good example
Wait wdym 'posh clothes' as in those dresses that go down to your ankles and a cardigan on top?

c2ae1393dc4aac51cb3ad64c2bd04560--outfit-goals-clasy-outfit-compressed.jpg.jpeg

stuff like this or similar
Lol, now that is a good example

Of what blud? You want me to chop man's 'ead off?

Not bad but i wouldnt say that they are posh clothes

lol
Not bad but i wouldnt say that they are posh clothes

As I said something similar
Original post by thekidwhogames
Of what blud? You want me to chop man's 'ead off?

Of a person who spends his time around roadmen who are always high on weed and smoke it everyday :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest