Hold up is he Paki?
    looks it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Hold up is he Paki?
    FFs-no I am not-ish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by osnapitzibby)
    So much for not stalking me and that pic was taken 8 moths ago and I aint paki-ish.
    I DONT STALK YOU allow me loool
    arab?

ReputationRep:
    FFs-no I am not-ish
    explain the ish to us

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to consider myself as a typical roadman. I'd usually go college and chill with my boys. Then when I go yard it's usually repeat, just chill with my boys and vape all day. Sometimes we sit in our boys whip and spit bars all day, and that is pretty much what a life of a roadman is, basically what my life is. Yes we wear the typical Nike tracksuit with Air Max 97, but some people wear the typical light blue jeans with black Huaraches, like me.

And for some people saying they're not intelligent....I'd have to agree LOL. It's so funny yet typical how they all go college and do BTEC Business (level 2 leading to level 3).

It's funny because I'd say I'm a roadman, but I'm an intelligent one. Of course I don't speak all formal in real life, but I'm not an ignorant or uneducated roadman. I'd say I'm an anomaly who does A-levels rather than thr typical BTEC Business.

BTW it's funny seeing people in this thread, who probably live in Manchester or some ****, attempting to speak all 'road' is hilarious yet cringe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xnotapplicablex)
    I DONT STALK YOU allow me loool
    arab?
    Yasssss-was it the eyes

ReputationRep:
    Yasssss-was it the eyes
    well i dont stalk you so i didnt look that close at your eyes, but yes loool you look arab

ReputationRep:
    explain the ish to us
    It's tooo long
    Im mostly Arab, a bit paki, slightly African and no its not BS

ReputationRep:
    It's tooo long
    Im mostly Arab, a bit paki, slightly African and no its not BS
    looool na igy, im indian, pakistani, bit african, but my dad was raised in iraq, not in touch with my african side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nabid61)
    I'd like to consider myself as a typical roadman. I'd usually go college and chill with my boys. Then when I go yard it's usually repeat, just chill with my boys and vape all day. Sometimes we sit in our boys whip and spit bars all day, and that is pretty much what a life of a roadman is, basically what my life is. Yes we wear the typical Nike tracksuit with Air Max 97, but some people wear the typical light blue jeans with black Huaraches, like me.

And for some people saying they're not intelligent....I'd have to agree LOL. It's so funny yet typical how they all go college and do BTEC Business (level 2 leading to level 3).

It's funny because I'd say I'm a roadman, but I'm an intelligent one. Of course I don't speak all formal in real life, but I'm not an ignorant or uneducated roadman. I'd say I'm an anomaly who does A-levels rather than thr typical BTEC Business.

BTW it's funny seeing people in this thread, who probably live in Manchester or some ****, attempting to speak all 'road' is hilarious yet cringe.
    Dno if this is a parody or not. But how is that different from what most teenagers do

ReputationRep:
    looool na igy, im indian, pakistani, bit african, but my dad was raised in iraq, not in touch with my african side
    That's a sick combo tho still-paki and indian.
    Wait, so u support both cricket teams🤔

ReputationRep:
    That's a sick combo tho still-paki and indian.
    Wait, so u support both cricket teams🤔
    dont even ask this is why i avoid snapstorying around cricket season looool, least i get a win either way

ReputationRep:
    dont even ask this is why i avoid snapstorying around cricket season looool, least i get a win either way
    U lucky ***** 😂🤣

ReputationRep:
    Gang gang!!

Skeng in my pocket can you see the bulge through the coat.
    All of dat all of dat
    whip up the loud in the bandoooooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shabby33)
    Gang gang!!

Skeng in my pocket can you see the bulge through the coat.
    All of dat all of dat
    whip up the loud in the bandoooooooo
    oh no

ReputationRep:
    U lucky ***** 😂🤣
    alie, hannah montana wasnt kidding when she said best of both worlds

ReputationRep:
    You ain’t bad, no no, I been on the block yeah you know for so long, and no I don’t act, no no, you know I still trap oh no, yeah you know I still rap oh no no no, still a bit gassed oh no oh no
    So you can you get yacked, oh no, you won’t get back oh no oh no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nabid61)

***in wannabe yekno...no roadman gonna type all dat shiz pfft pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shabby33)
    You ain’t bad, no no, I been on the block yeah you know for so long, and no I don’t act, no no, you know I still trap oh no, yeah you know I still rap oh no no no, still a bit gassed oh no oh no
    So you can you get yacked, oh no, you won’t get back oh no oh no
    id sign you

ReputationRep:
    fully just wondering, does tsr have any roadmen looool
    road men should be run over

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.