Turn on thread page Beta

Prom dress watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I just bought my prom dress but after comparing with others at school I’ve found that the majority of people are wearing more free flowing dresses and am now worried I’m going to look over the top. Opinions?

http://www.karenmillenoutletukshop.c...sale-1420.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hms_)
    I just bought my prom dress but after comparing with others at school I’ve found that the majority of people are wearing more free flowing dresses and am now worried I’m going to look over the top. Opinions?

naa, majority of the girls in my year are wearing mermaid fishtail dresses, trust me they made a whatspp gc lool
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I think that's a really beautiful dress. Girls wear whatever dress they prefer, don't worry about other people. That dress is lovely.

ReputationRep:
    It's very pretty, everyone's dresses are going to be different. It's completely fine for prom

ReputationRep:
    Looks great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hms_)

Wear whatever you want! If you like that dress, and it is really beautiful, then you wear that dress, and don't let expectations define you! I wore Converse to my prom while everyone else wore heels, but I was basically the only one still wearing shoes on the muddy dance floor by the end (because everyone else had gotten too uncomfortable in heels) so it was the right decision

ReputationRep:
    I love it omgggg!!! You’re gonna look amazing girlll
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xnotapplicablex)
    naa, majority of the girls in my year are wearing mermaid fishtail dresses, trust me they made a whatspp gc lool
    Ahaha we have a Facebook page for it to make sure no one gets matching dresses which I find a little over the top personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lexie16)
    I love it omgggg!!! You’re gonna look amazing girlll
    AAAAA THANK YOU!!! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feathers42)
    Wear whatever you want! If you like that dress, and it is really beautiful, then you wear that dress, and don't let expectations define you! I wore Converse to my prom while everyone else wore heels, but I was basically the only one still wearing shoes on the muddy dance floor by the end (because everyone else had gotten too uncomfortable in heels) so it was the right decision

So tempted to just wear converse, it's not like anyone would know 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hms_)
    So tempted to just wear converse, it's not like anyone would know 😂
    Go for it, I even got complimented on it by quite a few people there 😂

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.