Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

It is the people who think they did put a man on the moon that are the nutters watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    You may ask, does it matter? If NASA faked the moon landings, it demonstrates the extent to which authority is controlling the masses.

The commonest argument you hear is that Neil Armstrong put a reflector on the moon, and that proves he must have gone to the moon. Well, the Russians also put reflectors on the moon - they did it robotically. The moon rocks that NA allegedly brought back came from Antarctica. The organizers of the moon landings went on several expeditions to Antarctica around the time of the moon landings. Jodrell Bank did not track Apollo 11 with their largest telescope because NASA did not give them the tracking data and because they were tracking another rocket with it (Luna 15, a Russian rocket) that was going to the moon at exactly the same time. Both Russia and America were controlled by the same globalist group of people who control the world today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamstopper)
    commonest
    Alright we're done here

ReputationRep:
    Here comes the deluge of nutters.

ReputationRep:
    Where else would cheese come from?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    The thread title has just reminded me of one of the finest 90s drum and bass tracks.....

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I agree no man has ever been on the moon
    But what I believe is that Laika the dog is the only "person" to have gone to space her dead body lies on the cheesy surface of the moon.

RIP Laika!
    You will always be in my thoughts and prayers just like harambe.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    How about we fire you at the moon so you can check for yourself?

ReputationRep:
    like to meet the man on the moon

ReputationRep:
    Not this crap again.

Whoever makes a claim about fake moon landings should instantly be sent back to primary school.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Man has been on the moon, deal with it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Moved to Society.

ReputationRep:
    What? You think the 'moon' is real?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.