Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I am going to start university in September 2018 and I wanted to know how to apply for student finance as well as how the process is going work. Do I have to apply with a bank account already made? When do I have to apply? That sort of stuff. Much appreciated if everyone could share advice xx
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by bluered101)
    Hello!

I am going to start university in September 2018 and I wanted to know how to apply for student finance as well as how the process is going work. Do I have to apply with a bank account already made? When do I have to apply? That sort of stuff. Much appreciated if everyone could share advice xx
    Star by doing some research
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by bluered101)
    Hello!

Hi bluered101,

If you are planning to start University in September full time applications was be open from the middle of February and you can register your details and apply online at this time. You do not need to have a bank account at the time you apply but you will be required to have a bank account in your name for funding to be paid.
    General processing times for application is usually between 6-8 weeks from when your application is received ,as long as all supporting evidence has been provided.
    You will be required to have either a valid UK passport or Birth certificate with Identity declaration form for ID. I would suggest that you check our website for further details or call us on 0300 100 0607 nearer to the application opening date for further advise and information.

Please see the below link.

http://bit.ly/1ifyObr

Thanks

Louise

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.