cba with tinder, anyone got any others? x

ReputationRep:
    The Student Room app????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    cba with tinder, anyone got any others? x
    Kids need to work not date!

http://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/051...4b6-wm.jpg?v=3

[QUOTE=Bham369;75973208]Kids need to work not date!

Nah blud TSR really is a dating site. More people get hookups through here and degrees.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Nah blud TSR really is a dating site. More people get hookups through here and degrees.
    Never said that people don't I said kids need to work...

OP is under 18 so still in education.

(Original post by Bham369)
    Never said that people don't I said kids need to work...

OP is under 18 so still in education.
    Being in education is irrelevant though, you can have a relationship and still learn stuff.

Grades are just a number.

ReputationRep:
    Being in education is irrelevant though, you can have a relationship and still learn stuff.

Grades are just a number.
    Grades are a number that get you places e.g. uni

Sure you can date while being in education you just shouldn't put it before your education.

(Original post by Bham369)
    Grades are a number that get you places e.g. uni

Sure you can date while being in education you just shouldn't put it before your education.
    I'm not saying you can't. I'm saying that being in education shouldn't be a primary deterring
    factor against seeking or initiating a relationship - if it was, then so should being in employment and nobody would ever meet anyone.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying you can't. I'm saying that being in education shouldn't be a primary deterring factor against seeking or initiating a relationship - if it was, then so should being in employment and nobody would ever meet anyone.
    Education shouldn't deter you but it should come before a relationship. That is my point.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    The real question is why were you on Tinder if you're under 18?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.