Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

As you can't tell I'll be giving my iGCSEs this year in the May-June session and I'm really stressed so whilst procrastinating I decided to make this forum so we can all discuss our revision tips and help each other out!

So let's start by giving our subjects predicted grades or any iGCSE or GCSE already given and then below you can give any question or problem or any subject you struggle with.

So I'll start:

I study:

English language A (2011)
    English literature (2011)
    Further pure mathematics

I'm predicted all A*s and an A in further pure mathematics

Oh and I've given my Urdu as a second language GCSE last year and got an A*

But the subjects I'm really worried for are literature because im just terrible at it, and history just because of the sheer amount of work you have to learn for it. Any tips for either of them?

But I love science and math and I'm great at them so if anyone needs any help in that subject area I'll be happy to assist you!☺️
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Study tools

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.