Turn on thread page Beta

best dating apps for under 18s watch

ReputationRep:
    just interested after discussing it with friends

ReputationRep:
    There used to be under 18 tinder but they stopped it cause older men were posing as teens on it

tbh, i don't think there's much out there for under 18's in terms of dating apps.

i did hear of this one app which requires the user to take a picture of himself/herself with a piece of paper saying they're signing up or whatever and it has to get reviewed by the app owners before the user is allowed to have an account, and this is supposed to stop older people signing up as under 18's

i forgot the app name but it is not as popular as tinder and there are noticeably less people to talk to from what i hear.

ReputationRep:
    showmyhomework.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    There used to be under 18 tinder but they stopped it cause older men were posing as teens on it

tbh, i don't think there's much out there for under 18's in terms of dating apps.

i did hear of this one app which requires the user to take a picture of himself/herself with a piece of paper saying they're signing up or whatever and it has to get reviewed by the app owners before the user is allowed to have an account, and this is supposed to stop older people signing up as under 18's

i forgot the app name but it is not as popular as tinder and there are noticeably less people to talk to from what i hear.
    yeah there are a lot of fake accs from what ive heard, although this one called yellow or something has over a million users and is for like 13-18 year olds. they all seem sketchy tho i guess - im not the one using them out of my friends lol

ReputationRep:
    clubpenguin.com

ReputationRep:
    thestudentroom relationship section
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

To be honest, when you're under 18 you shouldn't really be focussing on finding relationships. Education is more important. If you're a girl then you can get away with being under 18 if you write it in your tinder bio, as most guys are happy to date a year or two younger. I guess you can flirt with people on TSR? Or try and get into some nightclubs.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    pleeeeeeeeease focus on school, at this age you should be worried about your a-levels and should be stressing over exams not boys :nope:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    To be honest, when you're under 18 you shouldn't really be focussing on finding relationships. Education is more important. If you're a girl then you can get away with being under 18 if you write it in your tinder bio, as most guys are happy to date a year or two younger. I guess you can flirt with people on TSR? Or try and get into some nightclubs.
    im not quite old enough for clubbing but i just go to parties instead lol, and i havent tried chirpsing on tsr lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    pleeeeeeeeease focus on school, at this age you should be worried about your a-levels and should be stressing over exams not boys :nope:
    tru but i do enough revision atm imo

(Original post by XEGGSWAGDUDE69X)
    im not quite old enough for clubbing but i just go to parties instead lol, and i havent tried chirpsing on tsr lol
    Fake ID is your friend. We have a few clubs where a lot of underage people manage to get in either with fake ID or by looking confident. It's a good way to meet other underage people who aren't necessarily in your social circle. But yeah parties are pretty easy to pull at, better than trying to find love in TSR. You're not really missing out on much though, a lot of the people I know who get involved in relationships didn't make the most of their school years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Fake ID is your friend. We have a few clubs where a lot of underage people manage to get in either with fake ID or by looking confident. It's a good way to meet other underage people who aren't necessarily in your social circle. But yeah parties are pretty easy to pull at, better than trying to find love in TSR. You're not really missing out on much though, a lot of the people I know who get involved in relationships didn't make the most of their school years.
    fake id idk about lol, i'll just stick to parties atm they've done the job so far

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.