Turn on thread page Beta

Story challenge watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Come up with a good short story and we will all vote who’s the best any topic even silly
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    My love life

ReputationRep:
    9:15 am the clock ticks back to forth to back swaying its hand in a upside down wave. The bottle is on the bedside a engraved glass with a decorated paper Finish the paper slightly hanging from the slow drench of alcohol spilt in my late night drunkenness.

Though hard to read it stated 32% and a rude awakening of my gut commences i light the bottle up with my cold weak hand raising it to my mouth I glug glug and gulp it down my drain of a throat.

I am wincing at the light that pushes through the curtains it prods my eyes and the slight buzz of a lawnmower beings the forth coming of my hangover my phone is on the desc just ahead of my bed I pick it up quick scampering to the realisation that I cannot re call the night before.

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts strewn about like the covers of my bed leaving vague recollections on the floor I lift up the cover and make my bed and see a case of lipstick red.

It was dusk the night was old and died down I am sat at the barside pint and smoke nicotine chocking me I Drown it with bitter I had drunk enough but I wasn’t drunk yet.

Then I spotted her there she was standing under a sheet o white light her skin was as pale as a ghost lips a tempting rouge she stood high and stared back her hand rested on he’d hips .

She was an angel painted in seduction red dress an black shoes her eyes fluttered and hair swayed flinging a thick sweet perfumery rose angel her brunette hair dazzling me her eyes entrancing my placated mind lips drawing me close.

I walked up nervously and introduced myself strung a few heresays and jokey topics in then asked her for her name what was that name I ring brought back to reality.

I bought her a drink we talked laughed and smiled then we both made our way to my home her dress shining in slightest glimmers of light a ruby light .

As I reached the door I reached out to touch her she did the same but it was all for nothing my hand drew only air.

And so we would begin again my angel lost in the night the sirens beep hearkoning her off to the light once more my siren my angel.

Veronica.

ReputationRep:
    That’s my half assed story kinda random at
    The end
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.