Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello does anyone know what sort of societies there are at Royal Holloway?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by lkelly25)
    Hello does anyone know what sort of societies there are at Royal Holloway?
    Hi Ikelly25,

There are over 140 clubs and societies at Royal Holloway so there's definitely a bit of everything!

We've got a range of clubs like football, basketball, rugby, rowing and more. Our societies range from department specific like the Geography society to Salsa and Sustainability societies. There is no limit to amount of clubs and societies you join so you can choose how involved you want to get. One of the best things about our Students' Union is that anyone can make their own society by making a proposal to our Student Opportunities Committee.

When I was a student, I was involved in the Musical Theatre Society and the Savoy Opera Society. Both were performing societies and put on a show each term, which were always a lot of fun and I met some amazing people through the societies.

You can see a full A-Z list of all of our clubs and societies on our Students' Union webpage here.

I hope this helps, but let me know if you have any other questions.

Susana

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 6, 2018
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.