Replacement GCSE certificates if your school has closed down...

Watch
Mimi2017
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi there,

Any advice for someone who did their GCSEs in 2003, but do not have the certificates now, and the school has closed down..so they cannot remember which boards they did the exams with.

They know they used Pearson Edexcel for some of the exams, but when filling the forms on the website, they are being asked to fill in the centre number and school address...any idea how to figure the centre number when the school closed down around 8 years ago?

Thanks in advance
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mimi2017)
Hi there,

Any advice for someone who did their GCSEs in 2003, but do not have the certificates now, and the school has closed down..so they cannot remember which boards they did the exams with.

They know they used Pearson Edexcel for some of the exams, but when filling the forms on the website, they are being asked to fill in the centre number and school address...any idea how to figure the centre number when the school closed down around 8 years ago?

Thanks in advance
Just contact Edexcel and they will look it up for you.

https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...tificates.html
Mimi2017
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Just contact Edexcel and they will look it up for you.

https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...tificates.html
Thank you
Haroon001
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hi - Does anyone know how i can obtain my GNVQ Results or get a certificate from the year 1999
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Haroon001)
Hi - Does anyone know how i can obtain my GNVQ Results or get a certificate from the year 1999
Phone your old school first ...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (80)
61.54%
No (50)
38.46%

Watched Threads