Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

College parents evening watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I thought that if you went to college there were t any parents evenings anymore but my college has one. This will ne my gorst one at the college, what will they say? Anything bad? Or would it all be on topic and no off topic things like coming in drunk from a party (This was just an example)

ReputationRep:
    Tbh it's literally like high school parents evenings, you go in and see each teacher they'll discuss your progress and test grades maybe even your homework consistency if they feel like it They won't go out of their way to mention anything off topic, honestly at sixth form/college especially at year 13 teachers won't really care much about what you do in your spare time as long as you're not causing them any headache. Its nothing to worry about, it won't be any different from normal parents evenings.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.