Turn on thread page Beta

My first experience with sleep paralysis it started of with someone was right behind me laughing into my ear but in my dream I taught I was awake I taught I was going mad so I tried to ignore it and it start tingling my feet I kept tryna push my foot away and then the next thing was I threw myself in beside the wall beside my bed and took into a convolution still in my dream I tried to grab thing to throw them of the wall so someone could hear me I tried to scream and shout and it wouldn't let me call out that's when I started to panic then when someone walked in my door there was nurses and doctors trying to give me a needle to help me relax I had to keep telling myself to wake up it felt like a lifttime and I'm scared to fall asleep now

ReputationRep:
    I can be scary if you've never had it before.

Next time try and focus on wiggling a toe or finger, it should bring you out of it quicker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My first experience with sleep paralysis it started of with someone was right behind me laughing into my ear but in my dream I taught I was awake I taught I was going mad so I tried to ignore it and it start tingling my feet I kept tryna push my foot away and then the next thing was I threw myself in beside the wall beside my bed and took into a convolution still in my dream I tried to grab thing to throw them of the wall so someone could hear me I tried to scream and shout and it wouldn't let me call out that's when I started to panic then when someone walked in my door there was nurses and doctors trying to give me a needle to help me relax I had to keep telling myself to wake up it felt like a lifttime and I'm scared to fall asleep now
    Yo listen you'll be alright just sleep on your stomach it lessens the chances of it happening again and don't stay up to long get the 8 hours of sleep I'll explain the science behind the latter in unscientific terms so basically you stay up too long your brain will stay in a constant state of caution and will make you hallucinate some weird lsd crap.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2018
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.