Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey guys! I applied to do another course but have now realised that I would rather do international relations, I was thinking of applying through clearing.
    Could anyone tell me what unis could be on clearing for international relations? unis that usually make the clearing lost for this course every year...
    Thanks so much :*
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Amanda Murphy)
    hey guys! I applied to do another course but have now realised that I would rather do international relations, I was thinking of applying through clearing.
    Could anyone tell me what unis could be on clearing for international relations? unis that usually make the clearing lost for this course every year...
    Thanks so much :*
    Hi Amanda Murphy :grin:,

You may wish to contact the university you have already applied for and ask them if it is possible to change courses? You can apply through clearing and you will find that most universities will offer this as an option for clearing. The only issue is you would not be able to apply through clearing to the universities you have already applied to in the academic cycle.

I hope this helps but of course if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a shout. We would be happy to giv you some advise on the clearing process.

Ruth

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.