Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone

In rejection email, the course said they can transfer my application to other groups if I am interested. However, I replied about two weeks ago yet there's still no reply from them.

Did they really mean anything when they said that? If not why there's no reply...?

I really don't know what I should do now T_T can anyone please give me an advice?

Thank you very much
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by sbccw)
    Hello everyone

In rejection email, the course said they can transfer my application to other groups if I am interested. However, I replied about two weeks ago yet there's still no reply from them.

Did they really mean anything when they said that? If not why there's no reply...?

I really don't know what I should do now T_T can anyone please give me an advice?

Thank you very much
    Transferring doesn't mean they have to accept you and they will have their own timelines. You may get considered after they've seen the applications of people who have applied for those courses in the first place. Ask for feedback and keep applying. I wouldn't just rely on this application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    Transferring doesn't mean they have to accept you and they will have their own timelines. You may get considered after they've seen the applications of people who have applied for those courses in the first place. Ask for feedback and keep applying. I wouldn't just rely on this application.
    The thing is that they didn't even mention to which group and how my application will be transferred. The only thing they said is that I should tell them if I am interested in any. I asked them what should I do for transferring yet they have never replied my email.

I already have offer from another uni so I am not worrying much. Yet I am still hoping to get a place in there.

Thank you for your advice.

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.