Turn on thread page Beta

Photography help needed watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I’m doing my photography exam soon and my theme is transformation, I wanted to do portrait photography using one model but photographing different stages ie old ages using special effects, business attire, casual wear etc. However I need photographers to be inspired by preferably photographers who has used similar techniques. Can anyone help? Thanks.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Skylargrey123)
    I’m doing my photography exam soon and my theme is transformation, I wanted to do portrait photography using one model but photographing different stages ie old ages using special effects, business attire, casual wear etc. However I need photographers to be inspired by preferably photographers who has used similar techniques. Can anyone help? Thanks.
    What about Boushra Almutawakel http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/20...il_photos.html

ReputationRep:
    I do photography a level, if you want photographers I can find a whole list of them if you like, if you pm your theme and your concept behind it, in detail as I'm not sure I understand it properly, I can help you through it. I working at an A grade at the moment, I can tell you how you can get the tops marks with different experiments xxx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 9, 2018

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
  • Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.