Turn on thread page Beta
    •  Official Rep

     Official Rep
    (Original post by merd16)
    I only need the EEA migrant workers loan. Can I get this or not?. I am doing the PN1 form. But there is also the student finance loan I don’t need this. Because already my university received the tution fees from you.
    Hi merd,

    If you are studying at the Open University you are entitled to tuition fees only, and cannot apply for a Migrant Worker loan as this is for EU students doing full time courses.Thanks

    • Thread Starter

    I am doing full Time courses even if I am with the open University. But it’s not point, because I am EU student and because I am studying with a different university I cannot get any helping for living cost. Ridiculous.

University open days

  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.