Views: 18
Size:  45.7 KB

Spoiler:
    Show
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    :laugh: Trump and his tweets

Dow Jones tanking is also hurting crypto's. Not good!

SEC meeting today however, could prove to be an eventful evening.
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Bloody Joan and her Dow. When are the mainstream media going to focus on the important stuff? PC gone mad.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    Name:  DVTWt-TXkAIFiS1.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  45.7 KB

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's a shame it's fake, it sounds like someone he would tweet though.

A full blown market crash while he is President would be funny though as he is always chiming on about how he is making the stocks go to all time highs etc.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)

A full blown market crash while he is President would be funny though as he is always chiming on about how he is making the stocks go to all time highs etc.
    That's why it's gone so big - it's exactly the sort of thing he *would* tweet

And indeed:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 13.51.15.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  48.7 KB

#TrumpCrash
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    I can't tell whether the tweet is real and this is a fake news joke, or whether the tweet is fake even though it says real Donal Trump WHAT IS TRUTH EVEN I don't know anymore :cry:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    I can't tell whether the tweet is real and this is a fake news joke, or whether the tweet is fake even though it says real Donal Trump WHAT IS TRUTH EVEN I don't know anymore :cry:
    Name:  therethere.gif
Views: 13
Size:  92.4 KB
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    That's why it's gone so big - it's exactly the sort of thing he *would* tweet

And indeed:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 13.51.15.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  48.7 KB

#TrumpCrash
    Yeah exactly! Lol he will take full responsibility for a bull stock market but not for a crash, oh no... if it crashes then that's because of Obama or China or some the democrats :rolleyes:

There is a fake tweet app where you can just generate a fake tweet under anyone's name so it looks real in a screenshot but it's just fake

https://tweeterino.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texxers)
    :laugh: Trump and his tweets

Dow Jones tanking is also hurting crypto's. Not good!

SEC meeting today however, could prove to be an eventful evening.
    It's a fake tweet.

Crypto was already tanking before Dow Jones tanked. Have you not looked at the market in the past month?

SEC meeting should be good for crypto, their testimonies are already online (find links to them on Reddit) and they are overwhelmingly bullish.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    There is a fake tweet app where you can just generate a fake tweet under anyone's name so it looks real in a screenshot but it's just fake

https://tweeterino.com/
    That's YUGE!

Some of those "tweets" are excellent:
    "Thanks, Putin. I owe you a lot!" "Oh **** is this public?"
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    That's YUGE!

Some of those "tweets" are excellent:
    "Thanks, Putin. I owe you a lot!" "Oh **** is this public?"
    Yeah some of them are great haha.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Although he DID tweet this a month ago:

https://www.snopes.com/did-trump-twe...ent-dow-joans/

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

You know, Puddles, Puddles is great, I mean, this is huge, this is bigly, we're gonna - you know we're gonna - we're gonna make America huge and Puddles is a great guy, I mean, I love the guy, I love Puddles and what? Puddles is a woman? Jeez. I knew that. I really knew that. I mean, sometimes a genius like me, you know, strong, stable genius, this is real, I mean this is bigly, we have to you know like women for you know their jobs like serving coffee and having kids, you know, you all know Melania. She's a total genius and she is just totally serving my genius. Puddles and her are like that. I totally deny that I told Steve Bannon I hate Puddles. That guy is loser, loser, loser. He lost. He is nobody. No, I did not make him Plenipotentiary Adviser for Life. That is a total, total fake news story from the fake Washington Post and the fake BBC. Ask Melania. Ask Puddles. Ask anyone. I am just this huge, huge genius.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    You know, Puddles, Puddles is great, I mean, this is huge, this is bigly, we're gonna - you know we're gonna - we're gonna make America huge and Puddles is a great guy, I mean, I love the guy, I love Puddles and what? Puddles is a woman? Jeez. I knew that. I really knew that. I mean, sometimes a genius like me, you know, strong, stable genius, this is real, I mean this is bigly, we have to you know like women for you know their jobs like serving coffee and having kids, you know, you all know Melania. She's a total genius and she is just totally serving my genius. Puddles and her are like that. I totally deny that I told Steve Bannon I hate Puddles. That guy is loser, loser, loser. He lost. He is nobody. No, I did not make him Plenipotentiary Adviser for Life. That is a total, total fake news story from the fake Washington Post and the fake BBC. Ask Melania. Ask Puddles. Ask anyone. I am just this huge, huge genius.
    I don't know, I like getting all the bits of doritos out the bottom of the bag by tipping them into my mouth so maybe I'm not a woman? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, I like getting all the bits of doritos out the bottom of the bag by tipping them into my mouth so maybe I'm not a woman? :confused:
    That's a great skill, heh, I love Doritos, you know, there's a free bag of Doritos in every Trump Hotels room, for only $30 and heck, you know, some ingrates complain! It's kinda like they don't get my genius but heck, don't worry, no don't you worry, we love you stupid people, we want you, you know we care, we care about you, yeah, that's it, drive them out, drive out the feministas, drive out the blacks, that's it, great, they're working for the fake news Washington Post, no, don't hit them too hard but hit them real good, yeah hit them, now where was I? Oh yes, thanks to Steve, you know, Vladimir, he's a great guy, he respects my genius, this is bigly, he told me that only yesterday, there was this big list of things I have to do, you know it's a great list, it's huge, I'm destroying Europe and the NHS, my friend Nigel is right there, he and Vladimir, they totally get this, they've replaced loser Bannon and loser Mueller, loser McCain, loser Puddles - wait, something is coming through in my hair, there's a message in my hair....

ReputationRep:
    Good to know leftists care about the stock market now, well care so much as to promote FAKE NEWS. Oh right, it's only fake when Russians and Nazis do it. Such hypocrites. Sad!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.