Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I am pretty lame these days. Studying Econ at Bristol I have found myself not really settling into the year as I would of hoped. I haven't really clicked in any groups of people and am not one to fake friendships for the sake of it as I am pretty happy by myself. Anyway I have gotten to this point in the year and not found anything to fill the spare time,especially weekends. I love reading about my course and studying the financial markets but want to get out more and hoping for some inspiration from you guys. Anyone do anything fun they would recommend? Much appreciated guys,
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Hgy1997)
    Hi guys,
    I am pretty lame these days. Studying Econ at Bristol I have found myself not really settling into the year as I would of hoped. I haven't really clicked in any groups of people and am not one to fake friendships for the sake of it as I am pretty happy by myself. Anyway I have gotten to this point in the year and not found anything to fill the spare time,especially weekends. I love reading about my course and studying the financial markets but want to get out more and hoping for some inspiration from you guys. Anyone do anything fun they would recommend? Much appreciated guys,
    Bristol is a city with plenty to do. Maybe try a few societies and see what you enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    Try the Archery club it is amazing and lovely group of people!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.