Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    She's the worse girlfriend in the world. I do so much **** for her the fat cow is still ungrateful. Like yesterday I took her to a fancy restaurant and the fat ***** complained about the food. Well fine next time go to a restaurant on your own.

And she is always asking me to buy her expensive clothes that she won't ever be able to fit into because she is too fat to get into them. And then when I ask her to do something for me the hippo gets into a big strop saying she is too busy to do stuff for me.

Also, she's really fat and I don't get how because she is a vegan.

I hate her but I can't dump her because she always threatens to kill herself if I dump her and I don't want to be held responsible for the fatso's death. How do I get rid of this whale from my life?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    You sound like a lovely person.

this sounds like a toxic relationship you should break up
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Just dump her. It is not your fault if she kills herself.

Ok if this bb^tch threatens to kill herself then you definitly need to alert someone about that bs either a witness or the authorities. If possible you could try and get video evidence showing her threatening this. But other than that you need to end this relationship this b^tch a toxic asswipe. Do everything here and you'll be good. I hope the best for ya.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszshorTeeá786)
    Well if you don't like you girlfriend being fat, why are you dating her?

I am guessing it might because you are not attractive enough to date slim attractive girls, so you had to scrap the bottom of the barrel?
    Do you wear a burka because your too unattractive for men to look at?

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear me well being honest when I first read this i proper just pissed myself laughing. I'm sorry but I did, but if you feel like she may commit suicide over a break up then you really need to talk to someone about it. You need to tell someone what she's doing as if your not happy then there is no real point to being in a relationship. Whilst calling her a fatty fatso whale it's also harsh as she didn't ask to be like that, but if you feel like you can't be in this relationship speak to someone who can help you through it as the more your not happy the more it'll lead you to do something daft

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by appp1998)
    Do you wear a burka because your too unattractive for men to look at?
    ahem* Roasted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    You sound like a lovely person.
    You wouldnt be sticking up for my gf if u knew her. She is ****ing evil. She broke her grandma's walking stick cuz her gran didn't cook her bacon for breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RBalboa)
    Oh dear me well being honest when I first read this i proper just pissed myself laughing. I'm sorry but I did, but if you feel like she may commit suicide over a break up then you really need to talk to someone about it. You need to tell someone what she's doing as if your not happy then there is no real point to being in a relationship. Whilst calling her a fatty fatso whale it's also harsh as she didn't ask to be like that, but if you feel like you can't be in this relationship speak to someone who can help you through it as the more your not happy the more it'll lead you to do something daft
    You don't need to ask for permission to become a chubby whale!

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to ask for permission to become a chubby whale!
    Never said that but also doesn't mean she asked to gain all this weight does she

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the guys saying you should tell someone about this, but honestly chances are she's only saying that to scare you into walking on thin ice since she sounds really insincere and spoilt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok if this bb^tch threatens to kill herself then you definitly need to alert someone about that bs either a witness or the authorities. If possible you could try and get video evidence showing her threatening this. But other than that you need to end this relationship this b^tch a toxic asswipe. Do everything here and you'll be good. I hope the best for ya.
    This girl is ****ing insane man. She actually went to the police and made up **** about how I hit her and now she's threatened me with a false rape accusation as well and everyone is going to believe her because everyone always believes a girl over a guy about rape.

ReputationRep:
    This girl is ****ing insane man. She actually went to the police and made up **** about how I hit her and now she's threatened me with a false rape accusation as well and everyone is going to believe her because everyone always believes a girl over a guy about rape.
    Not necessarily, unless she shows real signs of rape or abuse then it's possible they don't believe her. Fight back if you know your innocent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RBalboa)
    Not necessarily, unless she shows real signs of rape or abuse then it's possible they don't believe her. Fight back if you know your innocent
    Try telling that to Liam Allen.

Ps. OP is savage. I think I am crying a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you did. I even highlighted it for you.

And you don't need to ask to gain weight. You usually just open your mouth and stuff food down there.
    Uh hmm mate if I was you get your facts straight.. some people have medical conditions and they gain weight without wanting to. Example anaemia you gain weight and that's not your fault. And I think you find by stuffing food down your mouth doesn't exactly always make you fat, there aren't loads of people who eat and don't gain weight so...yeah:boring::boring:

ReputationRep:
    This was too jokes 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    Try telling that to Liam Allen.

Ps. OP is savage. I think I am crying a bit.
    Think everyone is from how everyone OP showed it

Nah pham she's dizzy take her to court for defamation of character. B^tch talking bout being raped I best smack your eyelash.

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.